Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox Every Day! Join our Mailing List!

Pac-Man Maze Hoodie is Amazingly Ugly

by Paul Strauss

Other than the Noah Wyle with long hair and a beard look-alike dude modeling this outfit, I’m not sure who’d actually wear this ridiculously over-the-top Pac-Man themed hoodie.

Pac-Man Hoodie from Hot Topic

The lightweight black jacket has pretty much every available surface covered with a Pac-Man maze print, leaving little question that the wearer is a complete dork. I suppose that there is some good to come out of it though. Thanks to its integrated hood, you might be able to finally stop wearing your old Pac-Man hat.

If you don’t mind a few stares as you walk down the street, you can grab the $45 hoodie is from rock & roll t-shirt shop Hot Topic (although it has nothing to do with rock music, nor is it a t-shirt).

[via Siliconera via bits bytes pixels & sprites]

1. what is ed hardy t-shirt says:

wow…so nice.i love it :)

2. kenzay says:

what u talking about??? id wear that! DONT DIS THE PACMAN MAN!!!!

3. kenzay says:

what are you talking about??? pac man is the BOMB DIGGGITY!!! dont be hating…

4. ivan says:

yeah this might look bad on him but on other people it would look good and it would probably look better on him if the zipper wasnt all the way up. besides who cares if it looks bad on people everyones different i would wear this i would love to get one

5. Kaitlin says:

Wtf?!! That hoodie is f–ing awesome.

6. Kat says:

You have no sense of what is awesome. >_> That hoodie is awesome.

7. IvEee says:

my mate has this hoodie and he looks fit in it ;P

8. Marcus says:

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!! I WANT IT SO BAD WHERE DO U GET IT??? I WANT IT!!!!

9. Lena says:

my husband wears this top – thanks!!!

10. Lena says:

to marcus, they sell them in camden market, in the part nearest the station

11. Jamie says:

someone please tell me where i can buy this i have been looking everywhere.

12. Steve says:

It doesn’t suit this guy but I would fully rock that shit – it’s awesome! And is on my Christmas list, but if I can find one in Camden still…

13. nick says:

i bought this jacket, its sexy.

14. Smeeea says:

That hoodie is fucking awesome. You’re a faggot technabob.

15. SmileyJen says:

I NEED TO HAVE THIS!!!!!!!!!1

16. diane says:

I’ve just see this : http://place-a.com/Lampe-veilleuse-Ghost An amazing ghost lamp ! ahah

17. TechnoloG says:

I got this jacket years ago. I wore it til it was marked, faded, and covered in holes. So much so that I could no longer wear it. And you know what i did? I BOUGHT IT AGAIN. It’s one of the coolest things i’ve ever owned and it’s practically become my trademark because i wear it all year, all the time. I’m wearing it as i type this and it still looks fantastic. Supernerd style FTW