Now that the year is almost done, I thought it might be nice to reflect on the biggest stories of the year in case you missed any of them. There are some really great tidbits in here, so be sure to check them out if you haven’t already done so.
Technabob Top 25 Posts of 2007
[from highest to lowest number of views as of 12/27/07]:
- OLED Watch: My God it’s Full of Stars
- Xbox Mini: A Great Unfinished Masterwork
- Nintendo Necklace for Girl Gamers with Style
- Chromatone 312 Key Synth Laughs in the Face of 88 Keys
- Luxeed LED Rainbow Keyboard: Disco on Your Desk
- Xbox 360 Elite Confirmed
- Levelhead: Trippy Augmented Reality Game
- Lamps Made out of Light Bulbs
- Guitar Hero Hits the Commodore 64
- ON/OFF Coffee Mug
- Steampunk Laptop Winds Up to Power On
- Angry? Smash Your Monitor.
- Pac-Man? That’s Pac-Gentleman to You.
- T-Shirt of the Day: Segway Beta
- Sony Screws Customer, Literally.
- The Hamster-Powered Paper Shredder
- Ben Heck’s PS360 Sixaxis Controller
- Tubular Clock Tells Time with Words
- Bandai Electronic Bubble Wrap Popper
- DirecTV HR21 Pro DVR Image Leaked
- Play Hundreds of Classic NES Games Online Free
- Super Edible Mario
- Vizio 52-inch 1080p LCD TV Revealed. Thanks, Costco.
- Reactogon Interactive Sequencer Reminds me of Star Trek
- iPSP: iPhone Interface for the PSP
I can hardly believe that almost 1.7 million people decided to check out Technabob this year. Thanks for all your support throughout the year. I can’t wait to see all the gadgety and gamey goodness that 2008 brings.